Knowing More Of Your Shower Heads
The head of the shower is where the performance of the shower greatly depends because having a good shower can do wonders for the mind and body.
The Important Aspects
The shower heads are one of the most important aspects of planning your shower. The type and quality of the shower heads will explain the convenience, the amount of pressure, comfort you will get, and the effectiveness of water delivery. The availability of your shower space, source, and the pressure of water, budget, and design preferences are certain factors that you need to take into account before making a purchasing decision. So what’s the best shower head in the market today? You must know more about the shower heads reviews and a comparison chart that will help you find the best product for your needs and preferences.
The Shower Heads Materials
- Brass – choose the shower head that is made of brass if you’re looking for the most high quality. This kind of durable material is capable of resisting corrosion and rust. It rarely needs replacement as all this makes it a hassle-free material.
- Stainless steel – this is also another low maintenance material because it has the natural capability to resist rust and stains. It retains its quality over time, easy to clean, light, and it’s able to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Porcelain – the shower head made in porcelain is a perfect choice for a vintage-style bathroom and it is a good choice if you desire a classic look. The shower head can have a complete porcelain finish off if you just want a finished accent.
The Types Of Installation
- Wall mount – the shower head is permanently fixed to your wall via a flange or an arm with this type of installation. This type of shower heads can also be divided into different styles.
- Standard – these units feature a straightforward design with the extending arm from the wall and facing at an angle downward.
- Offset – these fixtures have a more unique look with a bit of extending the arm out from the wall and curving upward. The shapely design gives an additional headroom for rinsing in the shower.
- Extended – ti is used more commonly with the rain shower heads. The shower arm is furtherly extended from the wall so the user doesn’t have to be standing right beside the wall to get under the water.
- Ceiling mount – it’s more mounted directly under your head. It is installed on the ceiling to give you invigorating shower experience with the water evenly flowing over your body but the downside of this is it requires more work.